Take the next step in your career by joining High Achievement Bursary at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. The funding programme is open for session 2020/2021.
The educational award is designed for high achieving international students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Waikato has a satellite campus in Tauranga. It is a comprehensive university located in New Zealand. It provides a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why study at the University of Waikato? Candidates can get lifelong support from the careers centre and practical work experience. It provides different courses and opportunities for the candidates.
Application Deadline: October 2, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an achieve a B+ grade average over their first 120-points
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Students who are required to undertake a Waikato Pathways College programme prior to entering an undergraduate degree will be eligible to be considered for the Bursary after they have completed 120-points towards an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Waikato will provide an award amount of up to $5,000 to the successful candidates.