In this competitive world, opportunities are the best source of funding education. Keeping this in mind, Nilai University is offering the High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) program in Malaysia.
The free tuition award is available for high achieving Malaysian candidates who have a strong academic record and a dream of starting their foundation and degree (bachelor and master) program at Nilai University.
Outstanding educational program for all high achieving Malaysian candidates
User Review( vote)
Nilai University was established in 1997 and now situated as a public university. It received its full university status in Nilai, Seremban District, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Its foundation courses are pre-university courses equivalent to A-levels or Malaysian STPM.
Why at Nilai University? At this university, the participants have a variety of degree program across its science, engineering, hospitality, and other faculties. It provides a good quality of education and also give complete support to its participants.
- University or Organization: Nilai University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation and degree course
- Award: 100% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian students
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Only Malaysian candidates are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can apply for a foundation and a degree (bachelor and master) in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: This program is only applicable for the FIRST programme enrolled for – with the exception of the Foundation programme where the support will carry over to the degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take admission in a foundation or a degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the award application form and send it to the following platforms-
- NILAI UNIVERSITY (Marketing Department), No. 1, Persiaran Universiti, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus, Malaysia
- Tel: +60 6 850 2308
- Fax: +60 6 850 1266
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.nilai.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: Along with the award application form, candidates need to submit a student application form, a passport size photograph, 2 certified copies of academic results/transcripts and certificates and extra-curriculum certificates.
Conditions of Receiving the Grant
- Required Academic Achievements: The aspirants are requested to respect the following academic achievements-
- SPM- ? 9A’s
- STPM- AAA
- UEC- ? 6A’s (? 12 points)
- IGCSE/ O-Level- ? 8A’s
- A-Level- AAA
- SAM/HSC/AUSMAT- ? TER/UAI 90
- ICPU(6 best subjects- ? 90
- IB- ? 40 (of 45) points
- Language Requirement: It is expected that candidates have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational bursary will support participants by providing 100% tuition fee waiver on their academic achievements.