Higherlife Foundation is offering Joshua Nkomo Scholarships for Zimbabwean students. These are awarded to pursue the undergraduate degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
A-level programs are for candidates starting Lower 6th and University awards are for candidates entering 1st-year undergraduate studies. These are awarded to study undergraduate program.
Admirable Scholarships for Zambian Students.
User Review( votes)
Higherlife Foundation is an Africa-based social impact organization committed to investing in the future of children through Education. The Foundation is working to scale its impact across Africa by raising 2 million African leaders by 2020.
The Foundation targets orphans and vulnerable children, as well as pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds, and focuses its work on education on the three key areas of Providing Access to education, Improving Quality of education and Providing Lifelong Development.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible:
- Academic Merit as determined by applicant performance in public examinations (mainly ZIMSEC and Cambridge)
- These will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, and also for other disciplines.
- For A-Level applications, a minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” grade passes is required
- For University applications, a minimum of TEN (10) points for females and TWELVE (12) points for males is required.
- Zimbabwean citizens are eligible to apply for these programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Academic certificates/public exam results, National ID, Birth Certificate, Character Reference Form, Character Reference Form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
70% of the awards will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, whilst 30% is reserved for other disciplines.
Application Deadline: Closed