Tokyo Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Hino Motors Scholarship. The award is open to privately funded student who is a citizen of Thailand or another ASEAN member state.
Hino Motors Funded Education is open for those students who want to study a master’s degree program and create a good change in the society.
User Review( votes)
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research university located in the Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. Tokyo Tech is the largest institution for higher education in Japan dedicated to science and technology and is generally considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Japan.
Why at Tokyo Institute of Technology? It provides many sports facilities such as gym, swimming pool, weight training room and many more. Also works to give the best knowledge about technology to the applicants.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria-
- This award is open to all fields of study (However, priority will be given to applicants with an interest in the automotive industry.
- They must be a person with outstanding academic performance and integrity, and truly in need of financial assistance.
- Also completed 26 years of age or younger on April 1, 2017.
- Be able to participate in the activities organized by Hino Motors.
- Must not receive any other award.
How to Apply
- The program candidates must provide items 1 to 3 listed below to Tokyo Institute of Technology with Application Requirements of International Graduate Program (C, Overseas Application) by the date specified by the institute.
- Award application form (in the prescribed format)
- Pledge (in the prescribed format)
- Photograph (One 4 cm × 3 cm photograph; write your name on the back and attach the photograph to the award application form.)
- After all, applications have been submitted through step 1 above, Tokyo Institute of Technology will select one of the participants and attach a letter of recommendation (in the prescribed format) from that participant’s supervisor or an equivalent figure and send it to Hino Motors by the end of Jul 2017.
- Candidates whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Admission fee and tuition
- ¥120,000 in monthly stipend
- After the recipient is chosen, he/she will receive the award, which covers the admission fee, tuition, and stipend, through the institute.