Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society is offering up to ten Hites transfer opportunities for undergraduate students in the US. Students must enrol at a senior institution for the fall 2014 semester in a minimum of 12-semester credits (full-time status) and remain at full-time status while requesting scholarship disbursements for following semesters/quarters.
The purpose of the Hites Transfer award is to support the outstanding academic achievement of Phi Theta Kappa members. these endowments for undergraduate students will cover $75,00 each.
A fine program for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are provided for courses offered by community colleges in the USA.
- Course Level: The bursaries are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at community colleges in the USA
- Scholarship Provider: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society in the USA
- The award can be taken at the USA
- Students must post a minimum of a 3.50 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0 on all college-level coursework in the past five years (include all transcripts, fall 2007-present). GPA is evaluated at the time of application, and no courses can be marked as incomplete.
- Hites Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA while attending the senior institution in order to receive remaining disbursements.
Students must have completed a minimum of 50-semester credits (or its equivalent) at the time of transfer to a senior institution.
- These credits must be college-level credits and cannot include remedial or developmental coursework (courses designed to enable learners to remedy a lack of knowledge or correct a skill deficiency; e.g. MTH 099 – Pre Algebra).
- The student must be enrolled at a community college through December 2013.
Students must enrol at a senior institution for the fall 2014 semester in a minimum of 12-semester credits (full-time status), and remain at full-time status while requesting scholarship disbursements for following semesters/quarters.
- The student’s record must be free from suspension, probation or other disciplinary action.
- The student’s record must be free from any criminal conduct, or if a convicted felon, must have completed all conditions of sentencing, including probation.
- The student must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa to apply.
Open for International Students: The students of USA can apply for these endowments.
Description: The purpose of the Hites Transfer award is to support the outstanding academic achievement of Phi Theta Kappa members. Students enrolled in community colleges who demonstrate high academic achievement and desire to transfer to a regionally accredited baccalaureate degree-granting senior institution are eligible to apply.
A number of awards (s): Up to ten opportunities are offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Hites transfer opportunities for Undergraduate Students is of $75,00 each.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed