The University of Liverpool is inviting applications for Hodgson Law Scholarships. These scholarships are available for talented law students who wish to study full-time at the University of Liverpool or Liverpool John Moores University.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship includes full tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate taught degree in law (LLM), and a stipend of £9,135.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (non-UK/ non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed or be in the final year of completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree at a minimum 2.1 (UK Upper Second) or equivalent standard and have an excellent standard of English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
Evidence of an interest in legal and public service which may benefit the Liverpool City Region.
Potential and ambition for future leadership.
That they are not otherwise able to undertake a postgraduate degree at either institution.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates
- Evidence of English language ability
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (When available)
- 2 references (Academic & Character)
- 2 certified passport sized photographs
- Essay of application
How to Apply:
Students will need to complete and submit the Hodgson Law Scholarship application form electronically to the Hodgson Selection Committee by email.