Non-EEA and Dutch students who want to do their bachelor‡s or masters in the Netherlands have a chance to apply for this Holland government awards. The program is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The Holland Scholarship is the Netherlands’ national scholarship programme meant for international students who are applying for a full-time bachelor‡s or master‡s degree at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
Helpful offer for non-EEA and Dutch students to get benefits for study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The aim of this programme is to raise the profile of Dutch higher education and to encourage student mobility both into and out of the Netherlands.
Why you should apply for this Program? With Holland Scholarships, the applicants have a chance to apply for any full-time programs at the bachelor or master level in the Netherlands. The program aims to stimulate talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a bachelor‡s or master‡s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Award: The aid amounts to €5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition grant.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands (Holland)
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for this program, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and going to apply for a full-time bachelor‡s or master‡s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you may check the both given link for the more information required:
- Supporting Documents:
- To considered for this application , the applicants will be asked to submit supporting documents which might be required by the institution.
- Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to get admission into one of the following universities:
- Participating in research universities there are 15 Dutch research universities participating in the Holland funding for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Participating universities of applied sciences there are 22 Dutch universities of applied sciences that are participating in the Holland funding for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The educational programme will provide the aid amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.