Dr Richard Homburg is providing the undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship in the field of Business at St.Mary’s University.
Established by a generous donation from Dr Richard Homburg and administered by the Vice-President, Academic and Research. The Homburg International Mobility Awards have been established to assist full-time and part-time Saint Mary University undergraduate and graduate students to participate in approved international student exchange programs or other approved international experiences.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Business Program
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Scholarship Provider: Dr Richard Homburg and administered by the Vice-President, Academic and Research
- Scholarship can be taken at Abroad
- In order to be considered for an award a student must:
- Have completed the equivalent of at least one year of study (normally 30 credit hours) at Saint Mary’s University at the time of planned departure, and be in good standing.
- Be a Canadian citizen who has been a resident of the Atlantic Provinces for at least five years
- Be otherwise prevented by financial need from participating in the international program.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply: Applicants can fill the online application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed