Are you interested in participating in a unique and challenging learning opportunity? Honda (U.S.) is excited to present the 2019 Summer Intern Program to freshman, sophomore, and junior or senior level college students.
Interns will be placed within various departments throughout our company which include: Product Planning, Export Service, Marketing, Motorcycle, Environmental Business Development, Sales, Parts & Service, and Logistics.
User Review( vote)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Entry Level
Experience: Greater than 15 years
Internship Provider: Honda (U.S.)
Internship can be taken in Torrance, CA, U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior level full-time student at an accredited 4-year college/university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or better (Transcripts Required)
- Major in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Automotive Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Communications or Public Relations preferred
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exhibited leadership, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States for the duration of the program
- Must have local housing and transportation for the duration of the program
- Must be available to work between early June to early August 2019 (subject to change)
Internship Open for International Students: NA
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This internship will be in Torrance, CA. In addition to gaining experience in a corporate environment you will have the opportunity to expand your project management, presentation, and team-building skills. Your contributions will make a difference in the departments you support.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full time
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to join their Talent Network at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/honda/en-us/TalentNetwork/Pages/Join.aspx
Internship Application Deadline: Application has started from 2 Jan 2019. Internship application deadline is Ongoing.