The University of Tokyo is pleased to offer the Honjo International Foundation Scholarships to assist outstanding candidates in Japan for the academic session 2022-2023.
The main objective of this programme is to encourage Japanese and international students who want to enroll in master’s and doctoral degrees. Privately financed international students being enrolled in a graduate school in Japan or planning to enroll in September 2022 are eligible to apply.
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your education in the Japan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tokyo is a public research university ranking number 1 in the nation. Tokyo aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing deep specialism and broad knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Tokyo? The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that expands the boundaries of human knowledge in partnership with society. And is considered to be the most selective and prestigious university in Japan. UTokyo provides its students exclusive experiences through different ways of learning, and it tries to impart the kind of practical knowledge that employers look for today.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by April 30 (Sat), 2022
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral
- Award: 200,000 JPY/month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Japanese and international
- The award can be taken in the Japan
- Eligible Countries: Japanese and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctoral programme offered by the University of Tokyo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Privately financed international students enrolled in a graduate school in Japan in September 2022 or planned to enroll in September 2022.
- Doctoral Course students starting/ having started their course before becoming 35 years old; Master’s Course Students before becoming 30 years old.
- Those who can communicate well in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application for the designated programme. After that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have Japanese and English language skills.
The university will provide all the following benefits at the university:
- Duration of 1-2 years with 200,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 3 years with 180,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 4-5 years with 150,000 JPY/month