With the motive of funding student’s education in the USA, Colorado State University is providing the Honors Scholarship for dazzling international students.
Nice opportunity for international students to get financial help for undergraduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
Colorado State University is a public research university and state’s land grant university of the Colorado State University System. It offers 150 programs of study across eight colleges and fifty-five departments.
Why study at Colorado State University? CSU provides diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences to strengthen their community. They help students to transform for the professional world experience.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University or Organization: Colorado State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be new, first-year students and have not attended another college or university after high school graduation
- The scholarships are available for students seeking a degree through CSU’s main campus and require enrollment in on-campus credits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the common application or CSU application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official high school transcripts, personal statement, essay and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good command of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Winners will receive the award amount of $4,000 accredited towards their study expenses.