The Western Sydney University is offering Honours Scholarship commencing in 2019. award is available to Australian citizens or International fee-paying student.
The aim of The grant is to provide opportunities for exceptional students, who have demonstrated academic excellence in their studies, and are either undertaking or intending to commence their Bachelor Honours year.
User Review( votes)
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
• Applications Deadline: January 04, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue honours programme.
• Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Award: award is valued at $5,000 for one year.
• Nationality: Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International fee-paying student.
• Number of Awards: Not specified
• The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: award is available to Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International fee-paying student.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or International fee-paying student
• Have maintained a minimum GPA of 5.5 (credit plus average)
• Be applying to study full-time in a Bachelor Honours program OR be currently undertaking a Bachelor Honours program full-time
Students who are transferring from another University to undertake a Bachelor Honours program are encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you meet the above criteria, Applicants who are eligible to apply online please click the ‘continue’ button to start your application