The Faculty of Culture and Society of the Auckland University of Technology is offering Academic Excellence Scholarship at the School of Hospitality and Tourism. These are open to New Zealand students for pursuing the undergraduate program.
The Faculty of Culture and Society encourages and supports innovative interdisciplinary research.
Fabulous Scholarships at Auckland University of Technology.
User Review( votes)
AUT is a contemporary New Zealand university focused on providing exceptional student opportunities and learning experiences and graduate success in a context stimulated by impactful research and industry connectivity.
In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Applicants must be NZ citizens or permanent residents
- These are available for the full-time undergraduate degree program.
- These are awarded in the field of International Tourism Management, Hospitality Management, Culinary Arts and Event Management.
- Applicants must be full-time students who have been accepted to commence an undergraduate degree program, in the year following application, in the School of Hospitality and Tourism: Bachelor of International Hospitality Management, Bachelor of International Tourism Management, Bachelor of Arts (Event Management) or Bachelor of Arts (Culinary Arts)
- This is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and leadership qualities
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and apply for any of AUT’s main undergraduate financial aid – AUT Vice Chancellor’s Significant Student Scholarship, AUT New Horizons Scholarship, AUT Kiwa funding for Maori and Pacific students.
- Students of New Zealand can apply for this free study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application will be through the online application portal.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be full-time students who have been accepted to commence an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The minimum IELTS (Academic) scores required for the doctorate is 6.5 overall with 7 in writing and all other bands 6.0 or higher.
Benefit: Awards cover full tuition and learner services levy fee for full-time study.
Application Deadline: Closed