Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of scholarships in the following fields for Masters leading to PhD / PhD
Scholarship Provider: Government of Pakistan
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany, France, South Korea, Italy, China Austria
User Review( votes)
2. Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen years of education (MS/MSc, B.E/BSc/BS (Engg), or equivalent) with a first division or 2.5/4 CGPA or 3.5/5 scores whichever is applicable.
3. A maximum of two second-division passes throughout the academic career prior to the final degree (refer to Clause No. 2.)
4. Not less than 50% marks throughout the academic career.
5. Maximum age on 21.10.2011 should be 35 years for all others and 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations.
6. Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before 21.10.2011.
7. Candidates who already hold any other HEC scholarship offer are not eligible to apply. Local GRE/
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The students admitted under PTAP will be required to pay the prescribed fee applicable under the Programme to the institution concerned. Expenses on traveling, boarding, lodging etc., are also to be borne by students themselves.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 21 October 2011