HSE University is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Gold Scholarship. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
HSE University is one of the largest universities, with more than 40,000 students. It was formed in 1992 and offered high-quality education at all level. Its faculty is dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standards.
Why study at the Higher School of Economics University? HSE gives a discount on tuition fees, and the opportunity to participate in foreign internships, learn additional languages at the university.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: HSE University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in Moscow, Russia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program in the given subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Eligibility for undergraduate applicants
- 140-149 points – 25%
- 150-169 points – 50%
- Above 170 points – 70%
Eligibility for graduate applicants
- 50-59 points – 25%
- Above 60 points – 50%
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To become a part of this program, you will need to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents for the opportunity but to the admission check here.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Students have a superior command of English, allowing them to take English-taught classes at HSE.
HSE University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Free tuition for the whole period of studying
- Monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB