HSE University is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Gold Scholarship. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
This fantastic program will provide the award of 1,500 RUB to make higher education affordable for students.
User Review( votes)
HSE University is one of the largest universities, with more than 40,000 students. It was formed in 1992 and offered high-quality education at all level. Its faculty is dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standards.
Why study at the Higher School of Economics University? HSE gives a discount on tuition fees, and the opportunity to participate in foreign internships, learn additional languages at the university.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: HSE University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in Moscow, Russia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program in the given subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Eligibility for undergraduate applicants
- 140-149 points – 25%
- 150-169 points – 50%
- Above 170 points – 70%
Eligibility for graduate applicants
- 50-59 points – 25%
- Above 60 points – 50%
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To become a part of this program, you will need to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents for the opportunity but to the admission check here.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Students have a superior command of English, allowing them to take English-taught classes at HSE.
HSE University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Free tuition for the whole period of studying
- Monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB