Research Hispanic Scholarship for USA Citizens
Job Description: As part of its commitment to the Hispanic Community, Colgate-palmolive’s scholarship program, “Haz La U” (“Make the U”), aims to provide eligible high school seniors with the opportunity to pursue higher education levels. Students may apply for one of eleven educational grants that will be awarded on a competitive basis for:
User Review( votes)
* a one-time $15,000 scholarship award for the top recipient
* a one-time $2,500 scholarship award for 10 additional recipients.
* Be of Hispanic heritage.
* Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States with a valid Social Security Number at the time of application. All legal permanent residents must submit a copy of their valid permanent residant card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
* Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
* Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate degree
* Have plans to enroll full-time in a degree seeking program at a two or four year U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U. S. Virgin Islands, or Guam during the 2011-2012 academic year
* Must be first year student at a two year college or a freshman at a four year institution in the 2011-2012 academic year
* Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Application deadline: December 31, 2010