The Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Honda program, USA
Job Description: The Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the American Honda Motor Company have partnered to provide financial resources to outstanding Latino undergraduate students interested in a career in the automotive industry. Awards are in the amount of $5,000 and are disbursed in Fall 2011.
User Review( votes)
Honda seeks to provide an inclusive work environment that encourages all associates to share their ideas and actively participate in the effort to create original technologies and products for Honda customers.
For more information about Honda careers, please visit: http://corporate.honda.com/careers/
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Be a Junior or Senior enrolled full-time in a degree-seeking program at a four-year accredited U.S. institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must reside or attend school in one of the following states:
- Be majoring in Business Administration (includes Procurement and Supply Chain Management), Chemical Engineering, Electrial Engineering, Engineering, Industrial Engineering/Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Application Available: September 1, 2010
Application Deadline: December 15, 2010