The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is pleased to offer the HSF funding for the academic session 2020-21. The HSF award is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a university degree.
The bursaries are available, on a competitive basis, to High school seniors, Undergraduate students (all years), Community college students transferring to four-year universities and Graduate Students
Amazing offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enrol full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2020-2021 academic year
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to fill the online application form.
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020