The Hull York Medical School is offering scholarships for international medical students. The scholarship is worth £2,400 for the overseas tuition fee for each year of successful study during the first two years of the MBBS course.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Fab choice for international medical students to get an education in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The Hull York Medical School is a medical school in England that took its first intake of students in 2003.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June 2022
- Course Level: MBBS course
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of medicine.
- Awards: An award of £2,400 per year
- Number of Scholarships: Each Year University awards one international scholarship based on academic merit and financial need.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU countries
- Entrance Requirements: Students must hold an offer for academic study commencing in September 2022 to be eligible to apply.
- Must be registered to study at the University of Hull, studying MB BS Medicine or MBBS Medicine with a Gateway Year at Hull York Medical School, and have a household income of £25,000 or less.
- The following groups of students are not eligible:
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Postgraduate students
- Students from outside the UK/EU
- Students whose household income has not been assessed by their student funding body, or who have elected not to share this with the University
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
No need to! It’s applied automatically. When applicants will take admission at Hull York Medical School they will eligible to get this scholarship opportunity. The mode of applying is online.
As part of the application for this scholarship, you must supply a personal statement between 500 to 800 words. You should tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. They recommend that you prepare this statement before you start the online application.