The University of Kent is come up with a great program called Human Evolutionary Anatomy MSc Scholarship worth £1000. If you want to get an edge in the competitive world by studying abroad, then it could be the right opportunity for you!
The scholarship aims to provide financial relief to international students with excellent academic achievement wishing to enrol in an MSc in biological anthropology at the university.
Wonderful chance to get financial support at the University of Kent.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is a well-established institution with an international reputation. The university provides a nurturing, interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in a career.
Why at the University of Kent? With the help of various programs and courses, the university has been preparing future leaders. Its staff includes award-winning educators and researchers. From this university, you can expect a diverse and welcoming environment, well-trained lecturers and top-class facilities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in biological anthropology.
- Eligibility Criteria: All the candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have applied to the MSc in biological anthropology, received a conditional or unconditional offer, and have firmly accepted this offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After being admitted into an applicable course, you can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Send a summary of the human evolutionary research conducted by biological anthropology staff in the school of anthropology and conservation, highlighting which aspects you find most interesting and why. This summary must be sent at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: To study in this program, you must have a British first or second class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: For the master course, the university accepts IELTS and PTE Academic.
All the winners will get the award of £1000 that will help them to pursue the course of their interest at the university.