The University of Melbourne is offering Human Rights funding for Australian and international students. The duration of this application is up to two years for students undertaking a Master by research degree and up to three years, with a possible six-month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement.
A wonderful offer to get education form the University of Melbourne in Australia with study fund.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Choosing to study with Melbourne University is an excellent decision if you want to build a bright career.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a research programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of human rights.
- Award: Up to $94,200
- Number of Awards: Approximately 2 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students can apply for Human Rights Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
, you need to:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne
- intend to undertake graduate research in the field of Human Rights
- be committed to the peaceful advancement of respect for human rights that extends beyond academic studies (such as voluntary work and/or work experience);
- have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought
- intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent you from undertaking full-time study
- not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicant must submit an application form for both the Graduate Research Scholarships group and the Human Rights Scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the English language requirements of the University of Melbourne. The applicant can use TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests) or CAE to meet the University’s English language requirements. They must satisfy the requirements in one sitting and within the 24 months preceding application. The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974.
- Living allowance of $35,000 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories outside Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia