The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Newcastle University is pleased to offer Humanities and Social Sciences postgraduate placements. these endowments are to assist non-UK European Union nationals to study a postgraduate Master’s degree.
Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study a postgraduate master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Award: Each scholarship has a value of £2000.
- Nationalities: Non-UK European Union nationals are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Non-UK European Union nationals are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for awards applicants must:
Hold the equivalent of a first class UK honours degree
Have an offer for an eligible taught postgraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Must be non-UK European Union nationals and must be classed as EU for fee paying purposes.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship as part of their academic course application.