The Law School of Trinity College Dublin is pleased to offer Hyman Tarlo funding for September 2016. The program is open to Australian citizens for pursuing full-time LL.M degree in the academic year 2016/17.
This grant is a fitting tribute to Professor Tarlo, rewarding legal excellence and facilitating students to travel between Australia and Ireland.
Worthy chance for Australian citizens.
User Review( vote)
Trinity College Dublin’s Law School is Ireland’s oldest and most prestigious Law School. With a distinguished team of professors and lecturers, many of whom are the leading experts in their fields of study, the Law school attracts the highest caliber.
Why at The Law School of Trinity College Dublin? The college offer students the most appropriate range of organizations for each event, it reserves the right to decline a booking request. There are fees associated with registration for the fair, you can book your place and access event information via the MyCareer portal.
Application Deadline: Close
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The bursary is awarded to study full-time LL.M in International and Comparative Law, International and European Business Law, International and European Intellectual Property Law at the Law School.
- All Australian nationals who will, by September 2016, have attained an undergraduate or graduate law degree in an Australian university.
- Candidates can apply to any of the four prestigious taught Masters in Law (LL.M), for admission in September 2016. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
-The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for one LL.M degree at the Law School in academic year 2016/17
-The holder is required to engage in relevant academic activities as determined by the LL.M Course Director
-The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants or funding, Government of Ireland or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you need to take admission in a masters degree course at the Law School. After taking admission, applicants can complete the application form of the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Certified Academic transcript(s) for all completed and current academic and professional courses, certified a copy of degree certificate(s) for all completed academic and professional courses, two academic references, curriculum vitae, recognized certificate of English Language Competency if English is not their first language.
- Admission Requirement: Applications for admission to each LL.M are invited from graduates holding a good honors law or law based interdisciplinary degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English Language: -TOEFL: An internet-based score of at least 88, a computerized score of at least 230 or a manual score of at least 570, IELTS: a minimum grade of 6.5 is required, Cambridge certificate of advanced English, Cambridge certificate of proficiency in English – Grade C, Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 is required (with no section score below 59).
The grant will cover the full LL.M Non-EU tuition fees in academic year 2016/17, payable directly by the Law School to