The UWC Malaysia National Committee is looking applicants for IB Diploma Full and Partial Scholarships programme. These scholarships are available on a competitive selection process, via written applications and personal interviews.
The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Malaysian students who want to pursue IB Diploma programme.
User Review( votes)
United World Colleges (UWC) is the only global educational movement that unites students, mostly aged 16-19 years, from all over the world – selected on merit, regardless of race, religion and politics – with the aim of fostering peace and international understanding.
- Application deadline: January 19, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue IB Diploma programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships offered yearly to Malaysia for the IB Diploma program in UWCs worldwide vary from full to partial scholarships.
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships differs from year to year
- Scholarship can be taken in United World Colleges
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Have you completed or are you completing Form 5/Year 11 (SPM, IGCSE/GCSE, MYP or equivalent) in Malaysia.
- Are you between the age of 16.0 years and 19.0 years on 1st August 2018.
- Have you completed Form A?
- Has your school completed Form B and returned it to you in a sealed envelope or e-mailed it directly to us?
- Have you and your parents completed and signed Form C?
- Have you and your parents completed and signed Forms D1 and D2 and submitted them in a sealed envelope?
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Download the application form using Adobe Acrobat Reader, complete the form using Black ink and follow the instructions for submission.
How to Apply:
- The application must – with the exception of Form B, which may be e-mailed directly to us by your school – be delivered to us in hard copy. Applicants may submit amendments to us, but these MUST be delivered to us no later than 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.