ICE warm is offering the Postgraduate Scholarships in Water Resource Management for International Students in Australia.
The scholarships for International students for Masters, graduate diploma and graduate certificate programme in water resource management.
Best offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high-quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
- Study Subject(s):Water ResourceManagement
- Course Level:Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: ICE WaRM
- Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained one of the following standards within the last two years prior to admission:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): test – band 6.5 with a score no less than six for subtests
- Previous successful secondary or tertiary study where English was the language of instruction.
- Applicants must fulfil the completion of one of the following:
- 4-year undergraduate degree including honours in a recommended field* (Australian or equivalent),
- 4-year undergraduate degree in a recommended field (Australian or equivalent) with relevant experience,
- 3-year undergraduate degree plus honours in a recommended field
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed