ICE warm is offering the postgraduate placements in Water Resource Management for International Students in Australia.
The grants for International students for Masters, graduate diploma and graduate certificate programme in water resource management.
Best offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
ICE WaRM offers a programme to attract high-quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
- Study Subject(s):Water ResourceManagement
- Course Level:Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: ICE WaRM
- The award can be taken at: Australia
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained one of the following standards within the last two years prior to admission:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): test – band 6.5 with a score no less than six for subtests
- Previous successful secondary or tertiary study where English was the language of instruction.
- Applicants must fulfil the completion of one of the following:
- 4-year undergraduate degree including honours in a recommended field* (Australian or equivalent),
- 4-year undergraduate degree in a recommended field (Australian or equivalent) with relevant experience,
- 3-year undergraduate degree plus honours in a recommended field
Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed