The Imperial College London is pleased to announce a special scholarship for international female students – the Stevenson Fund Scholarship, for the academic year 2023-2024.
As mentioned, this scholarship is only available to female students who pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programmes in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Life Sciences and Earth Sciences (Geology), or the Centre for Environmental Policy to be considered. Three winners will be selected and awarded a scholarship worth £7,500.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom Founded in 1907 with a vision for the cultural area. The university is ranked 6th in the world in the QS World University Rankings and 13th Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Imperial College London? The Imperial College London is established with strong foundations, great people, excellent partners and enablers as the pillars of its success today. This world-leading university strives to empower society through meaningful engagement and achieve enduring excellence in research and education.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 20th April 2023.
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Doctoral
- Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate, masters research, or doctorate programme in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Life Sciences and Earth Sciences (Geology), or the Centre for Environmental Policy offered at the Imperial College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be female students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must first send an admission application. Interested students must complete a scholarship application form and submit it via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Biometric Residence Permit
- Previous qualifications
- ATAS Certificate
- Bank Statements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have course-specific entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The winners will be awarded a scholarship award amount of £7,500 each, per annum, towards the study programme undertaken by them at the Imperial College London.