The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda is now accepting applications for the ICPAU Scholarship Program for students in Uganda.
The award is open for the best-performing students from Uganda, who desire to undertake the Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA-U) Course.
Fascinating opportunity for students from Uganda
User Review( votes)
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda is a national professional accountancy organization. It has been a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) since 1997. It mandated to regulate the conduct of all professional accountants in the country.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation. Students can get help with everything careers related, including starting a business, part-time employment, volunteering, and placements
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
- Department: NA
- Course Level: CPA-U course
- Award: Registration, study materials, and examination fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Uganda students
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA-U) Course
- Admissible Criteria: Graduates from both public and private chartered universities accredited by National Council for Higher Education, who graduated within 1 October 2018 – 1 March 2019 with First Class or Second Class Upper degree are eligible to apply. The applicants CGPA and/or class of degree, as well as academic references, shall be among the variables to be used in determining successful applicants. The higher one’s CGPA, the better.
- The financial status of the applicants themselves, their parents, families and/or spouses shall be scrutinized to assess their relative financial needs. The applicant’s age and character shall be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, seekers must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants are needed to upload a 300 words essay on why they desire to become a Professional Accountant.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, aspirants are required to provide proof of completion of the undergraduate degree in a public/private chartered University accredited by the National Council for Higher Education.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t the applicant’s first language, they must have to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application
Benefits: The studentship will cover the cost of registration, study materials, and examination fees.