For encouraging the high achieving candidates from Australia the Griffith University is offering ICT Academic Excellence funding for the Australian students.
The program for applicants who want to pursue full-time undergraduate degree coursework n Information Technology at the university.
Nice opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University has offered Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is highly ranked 35th as a young university in 2019 by QS World University Rankings. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different subject areas.
Why at Griffith University? While studying at this university, candidates can get help to develop the skills and capabilities required for professional success. It provides businesses with comprehensive staffing solutions, as well as employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Close
To be eligible you must:
Australians citizens are eligible to apply for the undergraduate program in any subject offered by the university. Students must have received an OP score of 1 – 5 (or ATAR Equivalent) and enrolled full-time in one of the below eligible programs:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (1539, 1538)
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology (1497)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (1534)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (1045)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business (1569, 1570)
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the grant after taking a full-time enrollment in undergraduate coursework at the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to attach a personal statement outlining your interest in the Information Technology field and why you would like to pursue a career in IT, letter of motivation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, must attach official high school transcript, all required standardized testing official score reports, secondary school counselor evaluation and teacher recommendation.
- Language Requirement: You will need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of our application assessment process.
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $5,000.