The Griffith University offering ICT academic excellence scholarship for Australian students. Each scholarship is valued at $5,000 paid in a single instalment.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage Year 12 school leavers to undertake undergraduate studies in Information Technology on a full-time basis. The aim is to assist potential applicants into an IT career path.
- Applications Deadline: January 27, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for undergraduate programmed.
- Study Subject: scholarship is awarded to study secondary education history
- Scholarship award: Each scholarship is valued at $5,000
- Nationality: Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australians students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: To be eligible you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Be a recent Year 12 school leaver
- Receive an OP score of 1 – 5 (or ATAR Equivalent)
- Be enrolled full-time or intending to enrol in one of the below eligible programs:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (1539, 1538)
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology (1497)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (1534)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (1045)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business (1569, 1570)
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history
- Personal statements:
- Career goals and aims: Personal statement outlining your interest in the Information Technology field and why you would like to pursue a career in IT