Applicants are invited to apply for the IDB-KAUST Joint PhD PositionsProgram offered by the IDB and KAUST in Saudi Arabia. The bursaries are available to pursue full-time 4-year PhD programme.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a graduate research university of science and technology renowned by global benchmarks.
Wonderful offer for IDB member countries students in Saudi Arabia.
User Review( votes)
KAUST advances science and technology through distinctive and collaborative research integrated with graduate education. They are a catalyst for innovation, economic development and social prosperity in Saudi Arabia and the world.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at KAUST.
- Award: Fully funded
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
The candidate must be:
- A citizen of an IDB member country (visit the IDB Merit program for a full listing of member countries)
- Age not over 35 years
- Engaged in full-time employment in an academic, research or development institute in the home country and the application is nominated by that institution
- Meets the eligibility criteria of the IDB Merit program
- Have a firm admission offer at the KAUST for a PhD program
Nationality: These KAUST opportunities are available to citizens of an IDB member country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university with the following documents:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided an official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: All applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English, the language of instruction at KAUST. A score of 79 on the TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS is required (TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from a university from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand). Other English language test scores are not accepted, including TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution. TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for two years.
Application Deadline: Open