The Initiative d’excellence (IDEX in short) University Grenoble Alpes is proud to offer Master Awards for international students. These opportunities are awarded on the basis of academic record and their material situation.
The aim of The grant is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
User Review( votes)
The University Grenoble Alpes is a public research university in Grenoble, France. Founded in 1339, it is the third largest university in France with about 45,000 students and over 3,000 researchers.
Application Deadline: Open
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- The amount of The grant is 8000 euros per academic year for master 1
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of The grant is 5000 euros
Number of Awards: Not given
The award can be taken in France
Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible for these endowments.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding)
- The second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
English Language Requirements: Students from countries where the English language is not the primary language are required to provide evidence of Competence in English. (Native speakers are exempted). The requirement is waived for applicants from English speaking countries as well as applicants whose previous degree is from a program taught in English. English scores required for the MoSIG, MSIAM, CySec and ROCO programs: TOEFL IBT 78, CBT 210, Paper 547 / TOEIC 700 / Cambridge FCE / IELTS 6.0 min. This is equivalent to CEFR level B2.
- When submitting an online application for the CySec, MoSIG, MSIAM or ORCO program, applicants will just have to tick a box “I wish to apply for a scholarship” Applicants do not have to apply for the opportunity directly.
How to Apply:
- Copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English.
- Certified copy of the final grades obtained from all University Studies.
- Copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and the date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission).
- Recommendation letter(s). You can submit up to three recommendation letters (print on letterhead and submit using the online tool (uploads)