The IE Law School and the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law are jointly offering the International Scholarships Program for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for worldwide applicants who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in Spain
User Review( votes)
IE University is ranked among the top universities in the world for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is dedicated to training professionals and specialists who will make a positive contribution to society.
Why would you like to study at IE University? At IE University, students can experience a unique learning atmosphere. IE helps you succeed by allowing you to grow your perspective and realise your full potential.
Application Deadline: July 1st.
- University: IE University
- Department: IE Law School and the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: Up to 30% of the cost of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the IE Northwestern Executive LL.M. program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates are required to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After that, all applicants are automatically considered for this merit-based award, and no application is required.
- Supporting Documents: An Essay will be requested, and preference will be given to candidates with greater financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at IE University.
IE University provides several scholarships of up to 30% of the cost of tuition for the program to which the candidate has been admitted.