IE University is especially committed to those countries going through a complicated situation that limits the access to education of its inhabitants. Therefore, it has established the IE Scholarships for Countries in Special Situations for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is specially offered to students from countries in particular situations. Master’s degree programmes offered at the IE University can be applied to win support from this scholarship. The scholarship award ranges from 10% to 40% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get 10% to 40% of the tuition costs of the undertaken programme.
User Review( votes)
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Community of Madrid and Segovia, Castile, and León. IE University is ranked among the top universities globally for its flagship courses. The university is recognized worldwide and by the most prestigious organizations for its high-quality teaching.
Why choose to study at the IE University? IE University provides a supportive community where students and faculty interact together in the learning process. It has a personalized, student-centric community with a rich diversity of individuals, ideas, and approaches. IE is committed to educating individuals who will make a difference in society.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open at the moment. Any individual course-specific application deadline must be observed by the students.
- University or Organization: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programmes in any desired field of study offered at the IE University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a country in a particular situation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to any desired Master’s programme at IE University via its application portal. Students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic documents such as high school mark sheets, transcripts, essays, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university, typically a relevant bachelor’s degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc., are accepted by IE University.
The master’s candidates selected by IE University to be awarded this scholarship will be awarded 10% to 40% of the tuition costs of the undertaken programme.