IEDC-Bled School of Management is offering Executive MBA Scholarships for high achieving aspirants. The individual scholarships could be up to 40% of total tuition fees. Early applications will have an advantage until the scholarship fund is fully allocated. Scholarship decisions will be made shortly after a candidate has completed the application process and been offered a place in an Executive MBA program.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying an MBA course.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an executive masters degree at IEDC-Bled School of Management.
Scholarship Provider: IEDC-Bled School of Management
Scholarship can be taken at Slovenia
A fine educational program for applicants
User Review( votes)
- In order to take part in the scholarship competition, a candidate must:
- Meet the general admission criteria (completed Bologna Bachelor level or higher, minimum of 3 years of meaningful work experience, fluent English)
- Be a self-financed candidate with the demonstrated need for partial financial assistance from IEDC-Bled School of Management to be able to participate in one of our Executive MBA programs.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of Slovenia can apply for these MBA scholarships.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? The individual scholarships could be up to 40% of total tuition fees. Early applications will have an advantage until the scholarship fund is fully allocated. The successful applicants must be able to cover the rest of the tuition fee as well as costs related to undertaking the program (accommodation: private approx.: 3.500 euro; hotel approx.: 7.000 euro, travel, visa, daily expenses).
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: The scholarship decision is delivered to each candidate. The candidate must acknowledge his/her agreement with the Scholarship Committee decision within 15 days after the decision has been communicated.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates should submit the following documents:
- A complete application package for admission to an IEDC-Bled School of Management EMBA program
- A complete Financial Planning form
Scholarship Application Deadline: Check back next year