International Fashion Academy is offering Postgraduate Scholarships for French and International Students, 2021. The studentships are open to both domestic and international students. Total three opportunities are awarded for MBA in Perfume & Cosmetics Management and Global Fashion Media.
IFA main objective is to not only train our students but also make them better professionals to join the competitive environment of the fashion and luxury industry, in France, in China, in Turkey and anywhere in the world.
Nice offer for international students to get a 100% tuition fees
User Review( votes)
IFA Paris was established in 1982 to combine French fashion heritage with the modern globalized world. It is a fashion school that offers students around the world a vast range of unique and tailored courses.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for MBA in Perfume & Cosmetics Management and Global Fashion Media.
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken- the students have to spend some weeks in France (Paris), some in China (Shanghai) and some for the Capstone Project in the location of their choice.
- Eligible Countries: International Fashion Academy opportunities are open to both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- International Fashion Academy opportunities are open to both domestic and international students.
- All applicants to our scholarships at the postgraduate level need to be bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with a background in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To receive a copy of the Application Package with assignment details and application guidelines, please send an email to scholarship-at-ifaparis.com.
In addition to the files required for the standard application, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program? How will this program help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- Full Scholarship: March 15th, 2021
- Excellence Scholarship: None
- Distinction Scholarship: None