Greenery Enclosure International School is awarding the IGCSE Scholarships for Malaysian Students across Malaysia. This award will be given to those holders who are right now going to a Government-supported nearby school.
The aim of the program is to search out those candidates who are currently accomplishing their schooling at Garden International School.
A fine opportunity in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Garden International School (GIS) is one of the world’s driving global schools with a firm scholarly reputation. Due to its high calibre team, GIS applicants are popular over the world and are looked for after by the world’s best colleges.
Why at Greenery Enclosure International School? GIS is always seeking new ways to offer creative educating and learning society, incorporating information and expertise advancement to their learners.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Candidates who have citizenship of Malaysia are eligible to apply for this grant.
- For being applied for this grant, holders ought to be from the field of arts (Music, drama or visual art) and Sports.
- For being benefitted with this award, applicants must meet not be enrolled in TIS Puchong and cannot normally afford to attend an international school but demonstrate the potential for excellence.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Complete the form accurately and provide all required documents as stated on the checklist on the form. Download the form here.
- Write a Personal Statement clearly detailing your strengths and abilities and how they could contribute to Garden International School.
- Application into Year 12
- A copy of the most recent school report, IGCSE/SPM results OR the equivalent mock exam results and predicted grades;
- A copy of academic and co-curricular achievement certificates and awards
- Teacher’s Recommendation
- Reference letter from the Head Teacher or Class Tutor of the current school, highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- Supporting Documents
- A copy of both parents’ Income Tax Return 2018 to the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be currently attending a Government-funded local school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The program will provide a discount on the tuition fees for the students.