When you choose to study in the US as an international student, you’re making the right choice for the future. As the world’s first graduate school in the US, IIRP Graduate School is seeking individuals who need financial support to pursue their education.
The program is aimed to support national and international students, who are going to enrol in the IIRP Master of Science program. Also, students committed to making a lasting positive impact in their local community.
A valuable offer to get a master degree in science with tuition fee support.
User Review( votes)
The program provides crucial support for real communities and the next generation of changemakers around the world. At IIRP, they help empower people and find new ways to transform communities.
The IIRP Graduate School is the first graduate school in the world dedicated solely to restorative practices. IIRP has designed its offerings and services to meet the needs of 21st-century adult learners and professionals.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- University: International Institute for Restorative Practices (IIRP) Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master of Science
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: US Citizen and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are for the US as well as other nationalities available
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for master degree in science subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or better form a college or university outside the USA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are bonded to apply for admission at the MRP Master of Science program by creating a Student Portal. Applicants must submit their documents within 60 days from when you start your application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to email all application materials (except transcripts) – A 1-2 page letter or essay, Three letters of reference, A résumé or curriculum vitae, qualifying test scores or recent GRE, and the TOEFL or IELTS scores to [email protected].
- Note: Official transcripts must be sent by institutions directly to the IIRP by Mail to IIRP, 531 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018-5837 USA or Email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, from accredited undergraduate degree-awarding colleges or universities, or the equivalent for students with a bachelor degree get outside the USA.
- Language Requirement: Overseas students are needed to demonstrate fluency in English unless they have earned a degree from an institution in the following countries: British Caribbean and British West Indies, England, Guyana, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Liberia, Australia, Belize, New Zealand, Scotland, Canada (except Quebec), the United States and Wales.
Benefits: The IIRP Graduate School will provide a full-tuition award for a master degree.