Field of Internship: Various Areas
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: IMG
Internship can be taken at: USA
- All intern positions are non-paying. Academic credit should be received for the internship experience from a university or graduate school in lieu of compensation.
- This can be a formal course credit, or extra credit that a specific professor is willing to provide. IMG requires confirmation of academic credit eligibility before granting an applicant an interview
- Preferred candidates should be in junior standing or in graduate/law school.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
An amazing opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Is this paid internship? No
- IMG’s world-class Internship Program attracts thousands of candidates from around the world every year. Intern placements are based on candidate qualifications and IMG’s current business needs.
- Interns are typically exposed to the day-to-day operations of specific departments, as well as general office procedures. Depending on the office location or division, interns may also be involved in locally sponsored IMG events. Now in its twentieth year in the U.S., the IMG Internship Program attracts more than 1,500 applicants a year.
- The majority of our internships are located in Cleveland and New York, however, we also take interns in our other U.S. offices (see office locations for a complete list). Summer program interns will have several social activities scheduled throughout the summer.
- Executive Speaker Days will include various department personnel discussing their own IMG experiences, while also allowing the interns to participate actively in group discussions with the executives.
How to Apply: By Online
Internship Application Deadline: Check back next year
Similar Post: International Internships