For freshly graduated high school students looking for opportunities to support their higher studies, Immaculata University is launching International Academic Scholarships. This is a merit-based opportunity available for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded to international, freshman, or transfer students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Immaculata University. Winners will be assessed on the basis of GPA, class rigor, standardized test scores, class rank, and recommendations for this Award valued at a whopping $15,000.
This is a great opportunity for students to complete their education in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Immaculata University is a private Roman Catholic university in East Whiteland Township, Pennsylvania founded by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1920. The university is one of the top national universities for 2022 and is ranked 250thout of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at Immaculata University? Immaculata University is a coeducational, faith-based institute with a rich history of liberal education with an emphasis on service. At Immaculata University, the students are prepared for the varied and complex world at large and measures its success in terms of the values it creates for its students.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open, but applicants are suggested to observe course-specific application deadlines if any.
- University or Organization: Immaculata University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All American and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs in any desired field of study offered at Immaculata University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be high school students.
- The applicants must be freshmen, transfer, or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications via the university portal or the Common Application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from secondary schools or university
- Official copies of diplomas or degree certificates
- Evaluations conducted by a NACES-accredited company
- Copy of identification page of passport
- Certification of International Student Finances
- Pre-Entrance Health Requirement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be in possession of a high school graduation certificate and meet any other course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- Duolingo – 75
Immaculata University will award the winning students a scholarship worth $5,000 to $15,000 towards their applied undergraduate study.