Imperial College London is inviting applications for President’s undergraduate financial aid for international students in the UK. International students are eligible to apply.
The bursaries are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Imperial College London. These are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
This is a great offer to pursue higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London is the only UK University to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.
Why at Imperial College London? Imperial is organized through faculties of natural science, engineering, medicine, and business. Its emphasis is on the practical application of science and technology. The university has an international community, with more than 59% of students from outside the UK and 140 countries represented on campus.
University or Organization: Imperial College London
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application process or separate application form for the President’s Undergraduate Scholarship scheme – academic departments are responsible for nominating scholarship recipients as part of the admission process. Their perspective department will use your UCAS application, references and any entry tests or interviews associated with your department to assess your academic merit and potential.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Imperial College London considers IELTS scores [6.5 overall (minimum 6.0 in all elements) and 7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 in all elements)]to be valid for 2 years. Scores must be valid at the beginning of their studies at Imperial if their application is successful.
Benefits: Each President’s scholar will receive £1,000 for each undergraduate year of study.