IMPERIAL Logistics award is to assist students with the cost of education at tertiary level (i.e. universities, technical colleges or equivalent).
To interest diligent students at tertiary institutes in the activities of IMPERIAL Logistics with a view to ultimately securing their services for the company. To attract and retain high calibre employees in the belief that the future progress of the company will depend on the quality and motivation of its employees at all levels.
A fine program for students
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject: Studying in a discipline, applicable to the IMPERIAL Logistics Context
- Employer: Imperial Logistics
- Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
To qualify for assistance under this scheme, applicants shall not necessarily be related in any way to employees, who satisfy the requirements of the bursary committee. Studying in a discipline, applicable to the IMPERIAL Logistics Context. In addition, applicants must
- meet the criteria of the bursary committee in terms of academic or scholastic achievement and leadership potential or sporting prowess;
- accept in writing such conditions as may be imposed by the bursary committee, buy means of signing the attached bursary agreement
All applications for bursaries or other assistance in connection with studies must be made on the application form prescribed by IL from time to time and the bursary committee shall not consider any application which does not conform to this procedure. (Annexure attached) Applications will normally be handled only once a year, but this practice may be varied by agreement between the bursary committee and IMPERIAL Logistics.
Application Deadline: Closed