Due to increase in competition in various areas like Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, Medicines, Project Management, Teaching etc getting a Certification Course has become necessary for a person to stand ahead of others in competition.
At those times when companies hire new employees or analyze their job performance, preference is given to those candidates who are a Certified Professional. Certification Course helps an individual to showcase his competency, commitment for the profession, build expertise in his professional subject area, and helps with job advancement. It is a designation earned by a person giving a kind of assurance to the company of his competencies of performing a job.
User Review( votes)
Certification Courses are required in every industry for various reasons as mentioned below:
- These courses provide in-depth knowledge of the underlying technology needed to perform a task efficiently
- These courses are job focussed and provide a wide range of skills to an individual so that he can perform well when dealing with complex projects, vendors and multiplatform environment. Thus helps in enhancing the confidence level of an individual.
- The curriculum of these courses is designed in such a way that it includes all practical skills to be used at the work place. When an individual has a prior knowledge of his subject area it helps him to perform much more confidently and efficiently at workplace.
- It provides training on various aspects of subject and guides them to utilise them effectively into their work environments. This assures employers about the capabilities of an employee that he can successfully complete a job.
- It provides detailed knowledge and skills required to perform real-world job responsibilities. Certification Course is followed by a series of tests conducted at the completion of course that helps to assess the capabilities and expertise of an individual in his chosen subject area.
- When you do a Certification Course you acquire the necessary skills helping you to stay competitive.
- Having a prior knowledge of the job responsibilities provided by these courses helps an individual to easily adapt to the work environment and quickly advance in his career.
Following are some of the Internationally Recognised Certification Courses in various fields:
–TEFL is certificate course which teaches you the fundamentals of English language construction. This course is internationally recognised and conducted by U.S. Department of Education Recognized Agency.
-For those who want to make their career in Database like SQL and PL/SQL, they can do Oracle SQL / PL SQL Database certification.
-For those who want to make their career in Internal Audit , they can undergo CIA certification (Certified internal Auditor).This certification course is conducted by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
-Those who are interested in making their career in Avionics can do AET (AirCraft Electronics Technician) certification. This certification course is conducted by NCATT (National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technolgies).
Conclusion: A Certification Course speaks about the skills and talents of an individual in his professional subject area. It provides him official and public recognition and good employment opportunities. It gives a solid foundation to his career thereby helping him to make quick progress and reach new heights in his career.