Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg is offering PhD Program in Immunology, Epigenetics, Bioinformatics and Proteomics high-potential candidates in Germany.
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg is looking for PhD students with strong talent and motivation to do first-class basic research in Immunology, Epigenetics, Bioinformatics and Proteomics.
Worthy offer for candidates in Germany.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): IMMUNOBIOLOGY
- Cell biology
- Functional Genomics
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and University of Freiburg
- Scholarship can be taken at Germany
- MSc, MRes, Diploma or an equivalent degree in biology, Biomedicine, chemistry or a related science, to be obtained latest 6 months after application deadline – Practical experience in the lab working on the scientific project
- Excellent English language skills and wish to work in a dynamic international team
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply
How to Apply: You can apply to IMPRS-IEM using our online application tool which is open only during application times. To start the application procedure please register here. Once you create your account, the application tool will send a confirmation email to the address you provided with additional information.
They require scanned versions of the following:
- For each university degree obtained, the official, final certificate plus a translation if the original is not in English or German.
- For each degree obtained or in progress, an official transcript of records listing coursework and grades, plus a translation if the original is not in English, German, or German
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 are now closed