The Index International Group Company Limited is offering scholarships for Thai students to pursue a master’s program at the Asian Institute of Technology. These are available for pursuing a master’s program.
The objective of INDEX is to provide the study, survey, design, and construction of infrastructure projects delicately and accurately in compliance with the engineering standards so as to provide maximum advantage to both customers and communities while ensuring that management efficiency and the use of advanced technologies optimize the construction process.
Excellent Scholarships for Thai Students.
User Review( votes)
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Why study at Asian Institute of Technology- AIT has become a major regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners in the field and with some of the world’s top universities.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Thai candidates are eligible to apply.
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Candidate should obtain a minimum English score above 5 for the Master’s degree.
- Applicant must fulfill other AIT Entry Requirements.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Degree Certificate and Transcript of an undergraduate degree, Two letters of recommendation, An essay on the proposed research topic.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The selected candidate will sign a bonded agreement with the company and will work for a period of 48 months (4 years) after graduation.