With the motive of supporting talented students, the Queen’s University Belfast is inviting you to take part in the India Academic Excellence Award for the academic year 2020/21.
The study program is activated to support Indian students who will be beginning their full-time studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2020.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1810, Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom. It prepares candidates for leadership and citizenship in a global society alongside world-class learning.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? The university provides high-quality education for the students. Here, international students develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree for students from these eligible schools in India.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have firmly accepted an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast
- Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. After getting enrolled, aspirants will complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrolment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.
For undergraduate study, the university will provide the award amount of £7,500 to the winning students for the academic year 2020-21.