Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Essex is offering the Indian Sub-Continent Regional funding for talented students.
The educational programme is designed for applicants from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan commencing an undergraduate degree program in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021 or 2021-22.
You have great option to fund your education through this application in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a public research university based in the heart of Colchester, England. Came into existence in 1963, it offers both double and dual degrees with several universities in Europe and Asia.
Why study at the University of Essex? While studying at this university, students will get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally. It allows students to choose from a variety of degree programs available in various fields.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India, Bangladesh and Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You should have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- For 2020-21 entry: You must obtain a place on a course at Essex and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 18 September 2020
- For 2021-22 entry: You must obtain a place on a course at Essex and make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form for the opportunity. All academic applications will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an undergraduate program of the University of Essex. To get more info on how to apply, check here.
- Supporting Documents: The official transcripts and certificates can be used as a part of the original application and as evidence of grade.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, you will need a form that will only through the course you want to apply. In short, firstly, you will have to choose the course to get form.
- Language Requirement: For gaining the advantage of this bursary, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
The University of Essex provides worth £4,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year for undergraduate study.