Undergraduate Indonesian S1 program from Eka Tjipta Foundation
Job description: S1 program are awarded scholarships for new students strata 1 (S1) in the country who have good academic performance but have financial limitations for 2010.
User Review( votes)
Program Registration closed: October 11, 2010
Candidate Requirements for Scholarship:
- Indonesian citizen.
- Age not more than 20 years in July 2010.
- Has the value 7.00 academic average during high school (semester 1 to 6).
- At the time of submission of application, not currently receiving a scholarship from the organization / institution anywhere.
- Expressed as a student graduating high school or equivalent as evidenced by a diploma or a Statement of Evidence Graduation from school.
- Program Beasiswa S1. Or listed as a Level I students at one college who became partners ETF for S1 program.
- The registration fee to the university where the applicant has been accepted.
- Tuition fees, depending on the selected universities.
- Pocket money, to support the living expenses during college.
- Other benefits to smooth the study.
S1 program Information Overview:
What is its scope S1 program?
- Tuition S1 in various departments at state universities and overseas partners Eka Tjipta Foundation.
- Cost of living allowance per month.
- Allowances to support the study.
Does S1 program has working ties?
- Institute of labor force is working ties to work in Indonesia for at least five (5) years after completing studies.
Anyone can register?
- High school graduate or equivalent who have passed the selection in 10 college program S1 referral partners and a proven record of academic and non-academic.
- Or the first halves of S1 students in 10 public universities S1 program partners are academic and non academic achievement.
How long does the program program provided scholarships S1?
- program awarded scholarships longest S1 for eight (8) semesters.
- During the program Scholarship S1, minimum GPA that must be achieved at the end of the semester is 3.0 from 4.0 scale.
Why S1 program participants are required to pay association dues?
The success and sustainability of the program program including S1 program requires the active involvement of the recipients in raising funds for programmes or other related programs for younger siblings who have limited financial class.
S1 Partner State University program
- Universitas Indonesia
- University of Gajah Mada
- Padjadjaran University
- Airlangga University
- Universitas Brawijaya UB
- Diponegoro University
- University of North Sumatra
- Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Bandung Institute of Technology
- Ten November Institute of Technology
- Fill out the registration form which can be downloaded here
- Forms are sent along with supporting documents, namely:
- Academic Data (diploma / transcript / report card high school)
- Family Economic Condition Data (Income certificate of parents and electricity bills last 3 months)
- The data of the achievements (awards charter)
The application form and supporting documents submitted no later than October 11, 2010 to address:
Eka Tjipta Foundation
33 Plaza BII Tower II Floor 33
MH Thamrin No. 51