Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is excited to announce the Industry-Leadership Scholarships to support the undergraduate studies of international students in China for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to students from outside China from international countries including Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2006 and resulting from a partnership between the University of Liverpool and Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is the first Sino-British joint venture between research-led universities.
Why choose to study at the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University? Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University aims to respond to the language needs of students in their academic disciplines and provide a foundation in the skills of independent learning and critical thinking that are at the core of university study in a western environment.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline is 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries and Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BEng Intelligent Manufacturing Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Intelligent Robotics Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BSc Intelligent Supply Chain with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Internet of Things Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BA Arts, Technology and Entertainment with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Microelectronic Science and Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism offered at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having strong academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are first required to submit an admission application on the university’s online portal. Students must indicate their interest during the online programme application process and fill in the ‘XJTLU Entry Scholarship’ section to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates of education qualifications and transcripts translated into English
- Photocopy of your passport/ID Scholarship application (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum grade of 400 on the Joint Entrance Examination to Chinese Universities for Overseas Chinese Students and Students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 72
The applicants selected for the award by the university will be provided with the tuition fee towards their undergraduate study.