Undergraduate funding for the citizens of malaysia at University of Malaya funded by ING Insurance in Malaysia-2011
Study Subject(s):Arts-Mathematics, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Laws, Science – Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
Scholarship Provider: ING Insurance
The award can be taken at: Malaysia
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: -The ING Insurance award is open to all Malaysians who have gained admission to University of Malaya to pursue First Degree (Honors).
1. Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Aggregate (CGPA) of at least 3.50. 2. STPM 2010 – at least 3 As and 2 Bs.
3. Students currently pursuing First Degree – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
4. Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 September 2011.
5. Have confirmed a place to pursue a First Degree in 2011. Additional Requirements
6. Good command of the English Language, both written and oral.
7. Excellent achievements in both extra-curricular activities and sports.
8. Flexible, versatile and possess high teamwork capabilities.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Description: ING Insurance presents promising University of Malaya undergraduates, an opportunity to embark on an exciting journey of learning, in pursuit of big dreams and ambitions. At ING Insurance, we embrace a performance culture that emphasizes winning and delivering excellence.At ING Insurance, we are eager to offer scholarships and work placement for people who are eager to learn. We offer a challenging yet nurturing, demanding yet rewarding place of work; where your learning and ideas will find fertile ground to grow. As with our brand promise ‘With You For Life’, we offer young Malaysians studying at University of Malaya the opportunity to realize their fullest potential and to learn without boundaries.
How to Apply: by Post
application Deadline: 30 September 2011