To provide quality education at an affordable and better value, the University of Charleston has established the Innovation Scholarships for international students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively offered to domestic and overseas students that have signed up for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Charleston and have attained a minimum high school GPA of 3.0. The students that will be selected will be offered a sum of $5,000 per year.
This funding opportunity will provide students with the award of $5,000 per year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Charleston is a private non-profit university with its main campus in Charleston, West Virginia. The mission of the University of Charleston is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living, and community involvement.
Why choose to study at the University of Charleston? The University of Charleston is very dedicated to utilizing and enriching the strong relationship between the University and the greater Charleston community to prepare students for a life rich in community involvement. The university prepares students to live in an increasingly complex and changing society by helping them develop the knowledge, abilities, and character needed to be lifelong learners.
Application Deadline: Applications at the University of Charleston are ongoing and will be actively reviewed.
- University or Organization: University of Charleston
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Charleston can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must submit Innovation Scholar Application. The applicants must interview with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation & current Innovation Scholars.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must successfully complete an undergraduate admission application for the University of Charleston. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school records
- High school transcripts or official GED/TASC A self-report their high school GPA to be conditionally admitted
- A record of active participation in school or community organizations or events throughout high school is also recommended
- Proof of high school graduation or GED/TASC
- Official transcripts from an accredited university
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum 2.50 academic grade point average (on a 4-point scale); or a GED or TASC score of 450.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Internet-based test (IBT) on the TOEFL: 61
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 95
- GTEC: 1,100
- PTE: 54
A scholarship award of $5,000 per year will be awarded to the selected undergraduate students to support their studies at the University of Charleston.