INSEAD Business School is pleased to offer Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed scholarship for students of developing countries. The scholarship is awarded for MBA program at school.
The program was generously created via endowed scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets. Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
User Review( votes)
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, executive MBA (EMBA) program, a master in Finance program, a PhD in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 22, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master degree program at INSEAD Business School.
- Department: NA
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for MBA program at INSEAD Business School.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of Up to €25,000.
- Scholarship can be taken in INSEAD Campuses
- Eligible Countries: Students of developing countries can apply for this INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship.
- List of Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirement: Following are the requirements:
- Work experience-INSEAD does not have an absolute requirement for years of work experience, although at least two years is strongly encouraged. Participants in our current class have an average of 5.5 years of work experience, with the range being between two and ten. However, applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Age limit for entry-There is no age limit for entry. However, the MBA is aimed at those who are at an early stage in their career. INSEAD participants in the current class have a range of between two and ten years of post-graduate work experience.
- Undergraduate degree-Candidates who do not hold an undergraduate degree, but who have an excellent career record and GMAT score are also welcome to apply.
- Minimum qualifying GPA-INSEAD does not have a minimum GPA requirement as the GPA system is not a globally used grading methodology. They primarily look at the courses taken and the grades received in each course, in addition to the overall academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit application and background material accordingly.
- Supporting Documents:
- The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed.
- Only if the applicant would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 400 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in their life to date that has made they stand out amongst their peers or that they consider exceptional in one way or another.
- In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year e.g. details of income (such as income, investment income, savings, property rentals,etc) set against details of expenditure (such as local outgoings, INSEAD fees, rent living expenses). How do they expect to finance their studies if they do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider them for a need-based scholarship? What amount do they consider appropriate?
- Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
- English Language Requirements: