INSEAD is offering scholarships for pursuing the Global Executive MBA program. International students are eligible to apply.
The INSEAD GEMBA program – as any INSEAD learning experience – is aimed at a wide range of executives from many different countries, industries, academic, and business backgrounds.
Great funding opportunity to study MBA programs in France.
User Review( votes)
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. “INSEAD” is originally an acronym for the French “Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires” or European Institute of Business Administration.
University or Organization: INSEAD
Course Level: MBA program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in France
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programs
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarships for Excellence – Specific Deadlines: This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements and who promise that they will contribute to class discussions on the program.
- Abu Dhabi Executive Fellowship – Open to Middle East Section applicants only: Abu Dhabi Executive Fellowships will be awarded based on merit to candidates whose background, work experience and personal profiles will bring unique diversity to INSEAD.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Women – Open to female applicants only: The INSEAD GEMBA seeks motivated women in businesses who demonstrate significant achievements in their professional lives.
- INSEAD Professional Women’s Network Fellowship – Open to all Applicants (Female and Male): All INSEAD EMBA applicants (male or female) are eligible to apply for the INSEAD PWN Global Fellowship. They must have a valid and fully paid PWN Association membership at the time of application, regardless of the chapter.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for National Diversity: This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who commit to contributing to their own country. Preference will be given to those coming from emerging and developing countries. The committee will look for specific examples of contributions that have an impact.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Entrepreneurship: The INSEAD GEMBA seeks to identify individuals with proven entrepreneurial record and commitment to entrepreneurship. The entrepreneurial potential will be assessed, and preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate financial need.
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarship for Non-Traditional Backgrounds: This scholarship aims to encourage and help those from atypical backgrounds attend the INSEAD GEMBA Programme. We seek motivated leaders working in public service, NGOs, not-for-profit and educational institutions, scientists, journalists, medical practitioners, military officers, architects, etc.
- INSEAD REACHING OUT MBA (ROMBA) LGBT Fellowship: Their goal is to provide opportunities for all, including those from the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities. We are proud to offer an INSEAD Reaching Out MBA LGBT Fellowship to encourage and help LGBT students and allies to attend the INSEAD GEMBA program.
- INSEAD GEMBA Financial Fellowship: The INSEAD GEMBA Financial Fellowships will be granted to participants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient finances for the INSEAD GEMBA Programme and may be limited in accessing loans. Participants must be self-funded and demonstrate proven financial need.
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to the INSEAD GEMBA program, students must submit an online application form and the necessary supporting documentation. After submission, you will be emailed a confirmation of receipt and notification of any missing elements. Once your application is completed, INSEAD aims to notify you of the next steps within 5 business days. INSEAD has one Admissions team responsible for processing all EMBA applications. Please recognize delays may happen due to time zone differences and public holidays.
- Supporting Documents: For apply, students need to submit the Profile Information, Job Description and Motivational Essays, Letters of Recommendation, Official Academic Transcripts, English Language Certification, CV, Photograph.
- Admission Requirement: INSEAD is looking for applicants who can demonstrate their potential as leaders. They will consider your professional experience and past performance when assessing your application. Participants in their current class have an average of 13 years of work experience and at least three years in a management role in charge of teams and/or projects.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from emerging/developing countries can apply. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Students can apply for up to two scholarships, but do note that the total amount of financial aid received by a participant generally does not exceed 25% of tuition.
- Scholarships will be awarded by a Committee composed of INSEAD GEMBA faculty and admission staff.
- Awards will be deducted from the last installment of tuition fees, and no appeal process is offered.